• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD - Gobbledygook Comic Set

17 posts in this topic

As some of you know, I have been getting out of comics recently. This is the grail of my collection and will hurt more than any other to sell, so I sure to hope it goes to a great home. I have a set of Gobbledygook books that were purchased from Danny (TMNT). The books were file copies from Kevin Eastman's collection and are documented as such. They will come complete with a signed letter from Eastman, along with a letter from Danny. The entire history of these books is well documented. I will additionally write a letter attesting to my ownership.

Each book is signed and sketched inside by both Eastman and Laird. The books are some of the nicest copies that I have seen. Pictures will be coming soon.

Asking $10,000. This is a rare opportunity to own an authentic copy of the most important comic of our time and the first appearance of the Ninja Turtles - COWABUNGA DUDE!