• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Omnibus - Timeline Edit

9 posts in this topic

Saw this on YouTube and it's both interesting and insane. A 'correct order" edit of ALL the Marvel CU movies/shows/one-shots into single films. How crazy is that?

The "Phase 1" ends up being a 12 hour + cut. :o

:ohnoez:SPOILER ALERT :ohnoez: Obviously, if you haven't seen everything or care he might drop a teaser tidbit here or there.

They're basically a guy explaining where the edits go and what's taking place. His narration can become a bit irritating with his valleygirl emo-voice dialog reenactments.(be warned.) Enjoy...

Phase1:

Phase 2:

:applause:

Comicopolis posted this the other day. But it is still cool to see someone put that much into their love of these movies.

I have to admit I laughed thinking once it's done someone could put on their toys-r-us Iron Man helmet, some Hulk hands, maybe a Captain America snuggie, and just meld into the couch for week. :D

But honestly, I'm a HUGE admirer of fan creativity and efforts. (worship)

mApSZI6gAdVC4iggrv0xBQw.jpg

Saw this on YouTube and it's both interesting and insane. A 'correct order" edit of ALL the Marvel CU movies/shows/one-shots into single films. How crazy is that?

The "Phase 1" ends up being a 12 hour + cut. :o

:ohnoez:SPOILER ALERT :ohnoez: Obviously, if you haven't seen everything or care he might drop a teaser tidbit here or there.

They're basically a guy explaining where the edits go and what's taking place. His narration can become a bit irritating with his valleygirl emo-voice dialog reenactments.(be warned.) Enjoy...

Phase1:

Phase 2:

:bump: