• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your goal for 2015 with comics?

106 posts in this topic

I'm planning to sell at a con for the first time along with a buddy - so that should be interesting. My goal is to make that go as smoothly as possible. :wishluck:

As for organization goals, I'm grading and then cataloging all my books into a spreadsheet (before the con). I'm about halfway done already with the raw grading, so I've made a good start.

Purchasing goals: I hope to own one of the following in high grade (and to find it for the right price):

Batman 232

Incredible Hulk 181

Batman Adventures 12

Also, I aim to not buy as much filler and focus on more key books , small and large. I (like many I assume) have a tendency to go overboard on books I don't need :devil:

By the end of the year I hope to complete my goal of getting Spidey's main rogues.

It will be a difficult task as a college student but I think I will be able to find copies of #6, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, and 20. Ideally I'd love to set the minimum at VG.

1st Vulture and Doc Ock may be out of reach, I'm unsure of Sandman.

My goal is to find a copy of one of those books at a fair price when I'm at Cal Comic Con next weekend.

If anyone has a copy they're trying to let go, PM a brotha :thumbsup: