• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Are You Watching As You Read The Movie Forum?

49 posts in this topic

I get one day a week off and I usually do the same thing. Catch up on sleep followed by an 80's movie marathon. I just wrapped up Galaxy of Terror and Cherry 2000. Next up is The Manhattan Project and Night of the Comet.
Loved Cherry 2000 as a kid!

"Lester is dead" :(

Night of the Comet too. (thumbs u

Whiplash... 2nd time. Easily one of the very best movies of the 20 century.

Unbelievable movie!

My wife and I saw it tonight. What performances.

(worship)

The director based the movie on his high school band experiences, along with including samples of brutal band leaders that were known to abuse their performers.

Whiplash... 2nd time. Easily one of the very best movies of the 20 century.

Unbelievable movie!

My wife and I saw it tonight. What performances.

(worship)

The director based the movie on his high school band experiences, along with including samples of brutal band leaders that were known to abuse their performers.

Great movie with a superhero cast of actors (literally, Miles Teller-Mr. Fantastic, JK Simmons-JJ Jameson and Melissa Benoist-Supergirl).

Just finished Mockingjay Part 1 (a placeholder movie), started watching some of Ryan Reynold's The Captive (beautifully low-key movie), but gonna start SNL in 15 minutes. The Mighty Thor is hosting tonight. lol

Right now I'm watching Housebound on Netflix.

Pretty darn entertaining and scary. I've jumped like four times already lol

xxx ooo

Rupp

Thanks for posting this. (thumbs u

Movies that are intense, clever, frightening, and frikkin' hilarious may be the rarest of all. Housebound fired on all four cylinders. :applause::cloud9: