• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buck Rogers, Disney, and EC's -- slabbed. (some Gaines) - recap on pg 6

69 posts in this topic

Picture Stories from the Bible 2 CGC 8 Green cover. Price sticker attached to cover. Off-white pages

Gaines file copy.

New Testament. Death of Jesus.

$125

You would think this would be the cheapest Gaines book you'll ever see...

but I'll list a couple more even lower!

5th-Xerox326_Page_01_zps9cf3404e.jpg

Picture Stories from the Bible 2 CGC 8 Green cover. Price sticker attached to cover. Off-white pages

Gaines file copy.

New Testament. Death of Jesus.

$125

You would think this would be the cheapest Gaines book you'll ever see...

but I'll list a couple more even lower!

5th-Xerox326_Page_01_zps9cf3404e.jpg

:takeit:

Shock Illustrated 2 CGC 9 Off-white to white pages

Gaines file copy

.Rudy Nappi Cover.

Daniel Keyes, Al Feldstein and Jack Oleck stories. Crandall, Evans, Williamson and Ingels art."

$375

This is one of my favourites... and may be priced a little high, as I'm fine if this one stays with me a little longer. I love that it's a new form of Adult Entertainment

5th-Xerox347_Page_1_zpsda3fc9be.jpg

last four EC Science books - including one more Gaines copy and one from the collection of Al Williamson... coming after a short break.

thanks for the action so far...

and the next two buyers still get 10% off the highest price book they purchase from this thread.

Uncle Scrooge 6 CGC 6.5 Cream to off-white pages "Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie appearance.

Carl Barks story, cover and art." $165

:takeit: :takeit: :takeit:

I'll take this one.

Oh, yeah, :takeit:

Edit: can we see a scan please? (I'll still take it.)

Thanks for the views and the PMs... I'll post the last four books for this thread now...

and then late this evening post a few of the missing scans that have been requested --- which I think I will try with my new camera as my current scanner doesn't scan slabs.

tomorrow morning I will do a recap post.

Congrats and thanks also to the first four buyers who broke the ice and earned the 10% discount offered.