• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vaillant’s "slowly but surely" growing sales thread - CLOSED

193 posts in this topic

I've always wanted to do a sale like that, Claudio! :grin:

So, is the assumed, forthcoming FF 36 "copy B' higher grade?

No, it’s actually lower and it’s not coming… as it is my reader. (:

Seriously, I love this issue so much that I can’t risk to sell one of my two copies. Would you imagine if a staple got detached from my keeper? :grin:

Nova and the Champions of Xandar mega-Lot

This lot includes the following:

Nova #20 NM- OWW, #21 VF OWW, #22 VF+ OWW, #23 VFNM OWW, #24 VF+ OWW, #25 VF OW.

Fantastic Four #205 (1st Nova Corps) FN+ OWW, #206 FN+ OWW

Which includes the end of the Nova series, and two relevant chapters of the "Champions of Xandar" storyline into which it integrated when the Nova series was cancelled (and easily one of the best FF storylines ever).

Conservatively graded (I hope). :)

$75 for the lot

Wicn6wjl.jpg Aj7GFxpl.jpg

KPvyTudm.jpg lM8C8Mem.jpg eIUkIo7m.jpgnUZEwVMm.jpg

cntBVIll.jpg51t38BPl.jpg

Marvel Two-In-One #8 - VF W

OK, here’s Steve Gerber at its greatest:

– a Christmas night story;

– Ghost Rider meets the Thing;

– the Miracle Man starts to give sign of mysticism, guess what?

Do yourself a favor as we are still in Christmas time, and pick this nice copy with great PQ for $15 :grin:

mM4s4UQh.jpg

Marvel Super-Heroes #13 - FNVF OWW

First appearance of Carol Danvers and second Captain Marvel. After examining and re-examining this copy, I decided to downgrade it to FNVF, because there is slight staining on the back cover which might get hammered by professional graders, and a very small spine tear at bottom left. Corners are nice and so is PQ, the biggest defect being the slight miswrap.

:news: No longer available

As with the Fantastic Four #36, I will set up a game: prove me you want the book because you are a true Carol Danvers / Ms. Marvel fan (and not just because of the movie hype) and I will give the book to you for $200.

All you have to do is recollect your personal reading experience with the character and write a piece describing it, then post a conditional :takeit:

While the context is going everyone is free to post a :takeit: at the asking BIN price, and then if no one is enough convincing I will sell it to the first "takeit" placed outside the context. (thumbs u

gyJFXIYh.jpg

UnG26WRh.jpg

Captain Marvel #18 - VF- OWW

Carol Danvers gets shot by Captain Marvel’s adversary Yon-Rogg, an event that as it will be explained in the Ms. Marvel series, will give Carol Kree DNA (and her powers). Very nice page quality.

I am still undecided if I should keep this one or my current copy (which is slightly less nice), so let’s price it crazily. :)

:news: No longer available

EvaDn8oh.jpg

Adventure into Fear #17 - FN+ OWW - First appearance of Wundarr. Created by Steve Gerber as a reflection on Superman, Wundarr would eventually become Acquarian in the Project Pegasus saga. - $8

Adventure into Fear #19 - FN- OW - First appearance of Howard the Duck - $35

Adventure into Fear #24 - FN+ OWW - Morbius vs. Blade - $8

Or take all three for $40 :news:SOLD

MUDpu5Zh.jpg

FmnDau3l.jpg kQdPk6xl.jpg