• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction House List

10 posts in this topic

I started this a while ago; I'm thinking of adding it to my standard answers list.

So, I wondered if anyone had any auction houses to add or delete, e.g., since All-Star Auctions has joined Heritage should I remove them?

Notes:

• [*]My network nanny - Websense - says:

This Websense category is filtered: Elevated Exposure. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization.

I sent a note to the site, but have had no feedback.

Shouldn't RO Gallery, RR Gallery, All Star Auctions and Profiles in History be deleted? Same with a bunch of the European auction houses? PIH had not had a comic art auction in 10 years. Also I see a bunch of the Euro sites don't even auction anything related to comic art...

Shouldn't RO Gallery, RR Gallery, All Star Auctions and Profiles in History be deleted? Same with a bunch of the European auction houses? PIH had not had a comic art auction in 10 years. Also I see a bunch of the Euro sites don't even auction anything related to comic art...

Which sites are you referring to?

Except galerie9art, which is a dealer and not an auction house (and should be removed from the list for this reason IMHO), all the other sites are still active in the comics domain (given that some of them only organize one or two comic related auction per year).

We could add Sotheby's and Christie's, and maybe also artprecium which organizes comic art auctions on a regular basis (mostly for low end stuff).