• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This one's a REAL bargain!

20 posts in this topic

Sorry if someone else already posted this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35765&item=6506231476&rd=1

Only $149.95!

"Collectors Item!!!

22 year Old Comic in Very Good Condition

One of a kind!! You will never get another chance to own this Comic. 

Don't miss out on the great opportunity.

This is one of the best out of my collection"

foreheadslap.gif

Thats an excellent deal all the way around. lol

especially seeing how you can gt about 2 COMPLTETE RUNS of the title for that 27_laughing.gif

Even with 2 runs, you'd STILL be paying about $120 too much!!!

Really? How many issues are there in the run? I thought that it was closer to 100. Must be wrong. I ahve always wanted to put a run of the Thing togehter. Is it a good read, or just [#@$%!!!]?

Thats an excellent deal all the way around. lol

especially seeing how you can gt about 2 COMPLTETE RUNS of the title for that 27_laughing.gif

Even with 2 runs, you'd STILL be paying about $120 too much!!!

Really? How many issues are there in the run? I thought that it was closer to 100. Must be wrong. I ahve always wanted to put a run of the Thing togehter. Is it a good read, or just [#@$%!!!]?

Feel free to PM me about a full Thing run. I'll happily sell you one. For a lot less than $120. A LOT less. Thing was 1-36. You're probably thinking of Marvel Two In One, which ran 100 issues and then evolved into the Thing.

36 issues. Shouldn't cost more than a buck a piece, I feel, and if you're buying a full run in one shot they should be even cheaper.

No way man. You have to get a premium for the full run. 27_laughing.gif

Check this auction out its even better. For an additional laugh look at seller's other auctions. Where are these people coming from?

Groo the "Expensive" Wanderer

The 86 in his name tells me he was born in 1986, making him 18. I'm sure a 22 year old comic sounds old to him. When I was 18 (1992), a comic from 1970 was old! smile.gif

Is that how kids today see 1982 comics? Wow, I'M old.

What the hell!?!? 5k for Groo? 900 for Blue Devil!?! Ok, now I've seen everything.

These sellers are probably using the "Mint" values off Nostomania.com. According to them a "Mint" Groo #1 is worth $191. screwy.gifscrewy.gif

I think I have one lying around I'll sell for a dollar.

27_laughing.gif I got the entire Thing run (because I used to collect it before I lost interest in comics in the very late 80's) off ebay last year for something like 50 cents an issue w/ shipping included.

I'd hate to see what this guy would want for a much older comic (say, twenty-THREE years or so?). smile.gif.