• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revol feedback thread

10 posts in this topic

Graham was a pleasure to work with. He picked up several books from my sale thread. Communication was fast and very friendly, payment also very fast. It was a 100% hassle-free international transaction, a textbook example of how a deal should go down. I'd very happily deal with him again in a heartbeat. Thanks Graham!

I picked up several books from Grahams last sale and he was a pleasure to deal with.

Excellent and secure packaging, very fast shipping. The books were as described with very accurate grading. Will definitely buy from again in the future. Thank you very much!

I bought a handful of comics from Graham's "Halloween Sale". They were accurately described, bagged and boarded, packaged perfectly for their long distance trip, and shipped so quick it made my head spin.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Graham again and again. Thank you.

(thumbs u(thumbs u