• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Killer - Joëlle Jones - Dark Horse

126 posts in this topic

Even if it says "2nd Prining " inside, if the print run is small enough.. . People will ignore that's it's a 2nd print

Yeah I know how it works. The people who are able to get 20 or 30 copies will start them off at $50 each and call them 1st printings

Even if it says "2nd Prining " inside, if the print run is small enough.. . People will ignore that's it's a 2nd print

Yeah I know how it works. The people who are able to get 20 or 30 copies will start them off at $50 each and call them 1st printings

I am with you here this should be listed as a 3rd print.

How long can you continue to claim an issue 1 when the 3rd issue is out?

Its no longer a variant its a 3rd print.

Image did this with Nowhere Men and the Skittles covers 6 months after the release of #1. All the while ES was griping at the collecting public saying it was their fault for all the variants they were printing.

Image did this with Nowhere Men and the Skittles covers 6 months after the release of #1. All the while ES was griping at the collecting public saying it was their fault for all the variants they were printing.

Its still a 3rd print. Its another attempt for someone to cash in. Where does it stop really? The Walking Dead books are the same thing at conventions.

Didn't ES just basically say stop buying them and we will stop printing them?

Lady Killer is fun. But I do not understand all the craze. It's an assassin who is also a house wife. Like many assassin movies/books, there is a contract out for the assassin's death.

I'm a little tired of that premise. And I don't foresee much room for many story arcs.

I'll certainly read this mini. But I won't be hunting down any additional copies.

I will, however, keep an eye out for Joëlle Jones' work in the future.

For those that are interested, Rich and Joëlle Jones also worked on 12 Reasons Why I Love Her and You Have Killed Me.