• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which comics do you own, that are the highest graded?

172 posts in this topic

"only a trillion dollars?!?!?? letting the sniping begin!"

goodness, are you guys out of your mind????? GI joe 21, its not even a rare book, do some hunting across stores in different states or make some pals at shows for contacts and you can buy some raw nm copies, then you may send them for grading, may come back as a 9.8 or even like what M, says, a 10, actually i see no difference between the two, just a grade.

FYI, last yr, i found a pair of nm+ raw GI Joes 26 & 27, origin of Snake eyes & storm shadow, and how much, only 2 dollars. That store in singapore was bankrupt and sold everything to a bookshop, such that every tues or wed, several boxes would be unloaded from the bookshop's warehouse for clearance sale, 3 comics for a dollar. I think i saw a couple of copies of gi joe 21, in vf/nm but the title wasn't hot then, so i didn't take any except for 26-27, which i know are origin issues from guide.

Just a couple:

Fantastic Four 166 9.8 White

Our Army at War 243 9.8 White

Weird Wonder Tales 15 30 cent variant 7.0

Kid Colt Outlaw 209 30 cent variant 8.0

Chamber of Chills 23 30 cent variant 9.0

Thor 248 30 cent variant 9.0

btw: will pay TOP dollar for FF 160-180 in 9.8. Not GI Joe 21 prices, but pretty high.

I'd guess the two ASM's 9.6's won't be top for long as I wouldn't be surprised if every issue of ASM 60-200 has at least one 9.8 out there

Maybe, but I'd take #60 out of that. It's a very tough book. I know because I'm always looking for that book specifically.

Yo Dogg, you have to understand that the people living in Sinapore are basically whipped. Hell, you can't even chew gum in that City State! mad.gif

Rick, don't worry. I'll enjoy slapping him around anytime he decides to spew, just like I did with..........

Lisa_Thompson.

Who???

Exactly. smirk.gif