• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking subs for East Coast Comicon April 11-12 (BIG guest list)

5 posts in this topic

Normally I would put this in my one and done thread to condense, but I really don't want this show to fly under the radar. It's got an AMAZING guest list, it's a relatively short drive away, and I'd rather have this in it's own thread so it doesn't get lost or forgotten about.

The guest list is big and probably growing.

Books need to be in hand no later then Thur. April 9th

http://www.eccomicon.com/guests

Guests include

Art Adams, Simon Bisley, Frank Brunner, Steranko, Larry Hama, Rich Buckler, Bob Camp, Basil Gogos, Don McGreggor, Ann Nocenti, James O'Barr, Whilce Portacio, Amy Reeder, Steve Rude, Herb Trimpe, Scott Beatty, Fred Hembeck, Paul Kupperberg, Jim Salicrup, Bob Wiacek and more.

Keep checking for updates.

Any chance I can get the books signed and you can witness them? I plan to be at the show and would prefer to get the books done myself.

If I (or my CAW) happen to be there the same time as you---but I wouldn't risk it.

It's a typical in and out over the course of just a few hours and I don't know what day yet I'll be doing the show. Won't be doing it both days, just one. When we're going will be dependant on my (or my CAW) schedule.