• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the CGC Grade GR #1

24 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I don't know if you guys want me to keep posting these graded comics or not so if you don't want to see anymore please let me know. Anyway till then heres another one Ghostrider #1 with white pages. Posted 2 pics of front because 2nd scan shows top of comic better than 1st.

Will post CGC Graded scan Friday night

GHOSTRIDER1FRO.jpg

GHOSTRIDER1Fr.jpg

GHOSTRIDER1BA.jpg

Hey Joe,

Is the LEBC stained? There appears to be a small stain at the center and general discoloration to the length of it - almost fingerpinting? Is this my imagination?

Nize book - How bad is that tiny tear? Any hidden defects?

divad 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

First impression off top scan was 8.5. Then I reconsidered and thought maybe a 9.0. But looking more closely it looks like there are 4 ticks along the spine, so now I'm going with an 8.0. Still a nice book though. Just some minor wear, back corners dinged a bit. Front cover edges look sharp though. And those nice white pages cloud9.gif

And keep 'em comin' joeno! I'm enjoying these! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hi Div ,no hidden deffects no stain on back , small tear is 1/8 ", whats not showing is non color breaking crease in upper right back cover probably would have benefited from a press job