• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC KEY issue sale on EBAY

23 posts in this topic

I am in the process of listing all of my CGC comics on Ebay.....most of which are key issues from the Silver Age, Bronze Age and Copper Age..........low opening bids and no reserves!!!! I am a Powerseller with over 1900 positives...so bid with confidence hi.gif

Amazing Spider-man #1

Hulk Annual #1

Iron Fist #14 & #15

Iron Man #1

Captain America #100

Incredible Hilk #102

Tales of Suspense #58

Giant Size X-men #1

X-men #137

Marvel Super Heroes Secret War #8

Wolverine #10

Daredevil #181

Astonishing Tales #25

The list goes on and on and I just started listing them tonight so check back often as I have a lot of books to sell thumbsup2.gif

Kryptonitecomics Items for Sale on Ebay

Nice books KC...BTW...do you know that there is a priority flat rate box now that charges $7.70 ...any chance of reducing your shipping price???... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I hadn't noticed that to be honest.......I would be willing to ship to all board member for the flat $7.70 thumbsup2.gif

I'll have about 20 more books up tonight....and keep that up until they are all on..........then it's on to the raw books.................this is going to take a while..........................if anybody needs any raw books I have a lot to liquidate.......plenty of key issues there as well headbang.gif

If a forum member wins my one of my auctions and then recieves and invoice showing the $8.95 shipping......just e-mail me and let me know your a member and I will send you a new invoice reflecting the cheaper shipping rate.

Thanks

and God Luck!!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

If a forum member wins my one of my auctions and then recieves and invoice showing the $8.95 shipping......just e-mail me and let me know your a member and I will send you a new invoice reflecting the cheaper shipping rate.

Thanks

Have you completely swayed to the dark side?!! 893whatthe.gif

Thanks

Nope....I am not happy with my present job so I want to start making a move towards becoming a dealer. I want to start with coins and then eventually move back into comics.......unfortunately I need capital to try to get the idea off the ground and I have a lot more comics than coins and I feel better about my chances in coins.

I don't have the restoration expertise to spot altered Comics, but I do have it to spot cleaned and altered coins in most cases thumbsup2.gif

Thanks

Nope....I am not happy with my present job so I want to start making a move towards becoming a dealer. I want to start with coins and then eventually move back into comics.......unfortunately I need capital to try to get the idea off the ground and I have a lot more comics than coins and I feel better about my chances in coins.

I don't have the restoration expertise to spot altered Comics, but I do have it to spot cleaned and altered coins in most cases thumbsup2.gif

Bleh, that's just a fancy way of saying, "Yes." 893naughty-thumb.gif

Good luck on your auctions. thumbsup2.gif

Temparary set back, My account was taken over by someone oversees last night and I had to contact Ebay to get my account back. They had to unregister me as a user cancel all auctions and bids etc. Now I am waiting for an e-mail with the steps to have my account reinstated and then I will re-list all of the auctions that had been cancelled.

Sorry for any inconvienence.....I'll get the auctions back ASAP thumbsup2.gif