• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silk appreciation thread - ongoing series

669 posts in this topic

And begins another 72 hour straight shipping marathon.

Looking to improve on my previous 4% order defect mark.

We're rolling.

nReeKvIl.jpg

When are the Phantoms coming out West. Specifically TFAW!

I think the phantom logo should should either be smaller or go on the back

Thanks for the input...

I'll roll with the way Marvel's production staff set it up.

( maybe if sales fall of a cliff it will be time to shake things up)

I think the phantom logo should should either be smaller or go on the back

Thanks for the input...

I'll roll with the way Marvel's production staff set it up.

( maybe if sales fall of a cliff it will be time to shake things up)

That Phantom dude would look good on a Tee Shirt

I liked the art more this issue, or that just means I'm getting used to it I'm getting a Warner Brothers kids vibe from the art. not that it's a bad thing but it might be marketed towards teenage girls more so than spider gwen

How old is she supposed to be 13 or 14

Wasn't she bitten by the same spider that bit Peter? So isn't she his age? (shrug)

that's what I thought, the way she's drawn though makes her look early teens. I guess the covers should be clue enough since they're drawn as a woman.

I am surprised ASM 4 9.8 isn't pulling more then what it is. Still hasn't broke $100 yet.

people seem to be in kind of a 'wait and see' mode....regular ASM 4 should have consistently broken $25 by now.

after reading it again I guess it's just the art style that might make her look young in certain panels (unless she didn't age in that Bunker for 10 years, I guess that would make her close to 30 if time passed normally).

I like the bright yellow...I only found 1 at 4 stores. Not many of my stores ordered more than 20 copies.

Orders wont catch up till issue 3 or 4 I wouldn't think. My LCS will have it for $25 and that's right around where it is selling currently.

Its also got Phantom competition and its a better cover.

I like the bright yellow...I only found 1 at 4 stores. Not many of my stores ordered more than 20 copies.

Orders wont catch up till issue 3 or 4 I wouldn't think. My LCS will have it for $25 and that's right around where it is selling currently.

Its also got Phantom competition and its a better cover.

I suppose, but my stores don't get the Phantom covers so locally I'm stuck with whatever amount they order to get the variant.