• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silk appreciation thread - ongoing series

669 posts in this topic

I didn't expect this variant to go for more than $30. It didn't seem like most people cared about Silk at all with the over hype of what-if Gwen. I am glad though to see an actual new character getting recognition and hype.

I have been watching Silk sales on ebay today. Most interesting. Books priced just over the last sold price seem to sell in a snap. My question, since I don't get out much is...Do all variants perform this way on day one? Is Silk1 just flavor of the week?

$100 for the 1:25 just now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silk-1-1-25-Stacy-Lee-Variant-NM-Flawless-Copy-First-Printing-Spider-Verse-/201291038018?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2edde17d42&nma=true&si=WC1ZfurfW3GmvGMGLeR3k%252B%252FRi6o%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Definitely not common for a Marvel book, I don't believe.

Yeah I am just not getting all the love for this book. I didn't care much about any of it expect for the cover. I will try to read a couple of more issues. For a first issue it didn't give me anything to look forward to. Imo I really don't see this book lasting that long, maybe to issue 24.