• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1960s Archie Comics - Anyone know what issue had the Twister cover?

7 posts in this topic

I am starting to collect selected Archie comics from the 1960s and at one time I remember seeing an Archie where they were playing the game twister on the front cover. Anyone know what issue it is? Anyone else collect 1960s Archies? (PM me if you have ones that don't want)

I am starting to collect selected Archie comics from the 1960s and at one time I remember seeing an Archie where they were playing the game twister on the front cover. Anyone know what issue it is? Anyone else collect 1960s Archies? (PM me if you have ones that don't want)

there are numerous Archie collectors on the boards. good luck....... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

are you interested in all archie titles (Pep, Laugh, Jughead, Little Archie, etc.) or just the main title??

I will check for you when I get home today--I'm sure I have that issue, just don't remember the number off hand.

Also PM sent regarding '60s Archies for sale/trade.