• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS/eBay - KILLA SPACE FILLA ASM 30-239 + BIN Bonus X-Men 150-300

3 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6506958490

check it out Amazing Spider-Man from 30 to 239 most keys especially #85 to 110 solid and 129,134,135,148,149,160,161,238,239 quite a few below 100, the Drug issues, last gap between 163 and 238 so no [#@$%!!!] here all freshly bagged and boarded, SHIPS FOR FREE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD - plus the Buy it Now Bonus is Uncanny X-Men #'s 150 through 300 avg NM (none below FN) complete no doubles. All bagged and boarded, shipped for FREE by the MASTER!

893whatthe.gif FORUMITE BONUS (remind on auction win) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ADDED AS A SECOND BUY IT NOW INCENTIVE, WILL INCLUDE another 100 Spider-Man average NM numbers of my choice - could be all #1 1990 series! , OR

The Age of Apocalypse storyline (All 79 issues) if you buy it now and tell me your forum name. (I will keep your identity secret, Mr. Kent!)

Helping a friend sell their comics, plus threw in some of my personal collection for some loot for www.comics4kids.org thumbsup2.gif KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON CGCFORUMS!

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Not mine but I did go through them for the consignor to check pages and coupons and stuff. Very cool reading blocks right here! I want to nab them for Comics4Kids but can't afford it. acclaim.gif Thanks for your Bid Darth! acclaim.gif

PS the X-Men BIN bonus have some tasty high grades - just in case! gossip.gif