• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seems Darth Vader had his doubts...

30 posts in this topic

I have some concerns about the coding system for craft-we are apparently allowing craft with 'older codes' into militarily sensitive areas-I do not understand why we cannot change all codes across the board at daily or weekly intervals as most militaries have done in the past. I believe this practice could lead to leaks in our security.

I have serious concerns about the battle armor our storm troopers are currently wearing. They do absolutely nothing to stop blasters or much else for that matter even simple projectile weapons. In fact all they do is hamper the soldier's movements and make them obvious targets, standing out most anywhere except ice worlds. I recommend some type of actual armor sheilding or just dispense with the things altogether. The troops are calling them 'walking coffins'.

We also have some other concerns about the Death Star exhaust port-instead of exhausting it seems to be sucking things in.