• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seems Darth Vader had his doubts...

30 posts in this topic

To: Darth Vader

Re: Shortage of Admirals

Dear Lord Vader:

We recommend you desist in the practice of executing admirals when short-term objectives are not met. Surely you are aware military objectives are not always met-but dispatching admirals and putting men of lesser rank and experience in command merely exacerbates the problem. Putting the blame 'on them', when you are effectively in charge of military operations (recent attempts to capture Millenium Falcon for example) is a bit disingenuous, and we expect more from the fleet leader. If you are unhappy with the leadership, merely take the reins yourself, as you should be doing anyway.

We don't want to have this conversation again.

-Gen A Kgaras, Fleet Central, Ogaba system

Memo to all Death Star staff

Recently there has been a rash of personnel referring to the Force as an 'ancient religion'. Now, as you are all aware, Jedi Knights were common as recently as 20 years ago-the religion is hardly ancient by any means so I am baffled by this attitude. Please note that the Force is alive and well and your own emperor is a member of this so-called 'ancient religion', and does not take kindly to people referring to it as such, nor do I

-L Vader, CEO Death Star Ent LLC

To: Jan Cranwor, Droidtech inc

Re: Usefulness of R2 Droids

Dear Mr Cranwor:

I am writing to discuss the usefulness of the R2 droids. Presently their main function is to repair X Wing fighters during combat missions. As you are aware, they can only repair damaged components in the immediate vicinity of their spot on the fighters. Since the odds of damage occurring just in that small limited area are remote, I have to question the usefulness of these droids. Please cancel any further orders of the R2 units by the rebellion command.

Good day sir.

If you've got time to lean, you've got time to clean. :D

These posts remind me of Family Guy: Blue Harvests, where the two by the laser shaft comment on how there is no railing and that the Empire's response to this was so that people would not be leaning.