• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Bronze Age Spideys...REDUCED!

19 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) PayPal, U.S. postal money order, or check (will wait to clear before shipping). Payment expected within 3 days of purchase/invoice. Shipped within 3 days of payment.

4) Shipping cost included, but U.S. only. Securely packed and Priority Mail.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

ASM Lot of 7:

In bags w/ price stickers on the bags...not an award-winning pic...BUT tightly graded; no surprises; and money-back guarantee if not satisfied.

149.00 shipped in the U.S.

#103 VF-

#104 FN+

#105 VF

#106 VG

#107 VF/NM

#108 FN/VF

#109 FN/VF

imagejpg7_zpsd683e287.jpg

ASM #129 CGC 2.0 (OWW)

Book has a lot of Good condition type wear; main defect dragging it down is the piece missing on back cover. Pretty nice centering and cut on the book, though. Not too shabby presentation for an uber low grade key.

179.00 shipped in the U.S.

imagejpg5_zps847bc144.jpg

imagejpg6_zpsa75cc320.jpg

I can’t believe no one is grabbing the #129… :shrug:

Oh alright lol I've actually been looking since it's been posted. It looks just a tad bit better than my copy, and I never mind bc rips on lower grade books

:takeit: 129

Now, that’s talking! (thumbs u

I am still cherishing yours… :cloud9:

Oh alright lol I've actually been looking since it's been posted. It looks just a tad bit better than my copy, and I never mind bc rips on lower grade books

Now, that’s talking! (thumbs u

I am still cherishing yours… :cloud9:

That was surely a nice presenter. That's what it's all about bro. As funny as it sounds, I'll be looking at ol" pun more now. Def pumped. I appreciate your "push" lol

Let’s not forget the Jackal, which is more the reason for which I wanted it… ;)

You did say that and you're right. He always reminded me of this little green gargoyle my brother had. Now I'm destined to find out what toy line it was from.

Debut of the Jackal--SOLD! :hail: Thanks, Dan.

:hi: Claudio

Debut of the Jackal--SOLD! :hail: Thanks, Dan.

:hi: Claudio

:takeit: :takeit: :pullhair::pullhair: