• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$3, $5, $7 and $9 Thread!!! Everything Under $10!!!

30 posts in this topic

Okay, I just closed my under $5 thread to expand it a bit and offer a wider variety of comics. Now everything is under $10 with the cheapest comic being $3 and the most expensive being $9. They are already pre-discounted well below guide and I'm going to try to put some fun stuff in here. How it goes:

Buy 1-6 Comics: Shipping is $5

Buy 6-12 Comics: Shipping is $9

For every $25 spent, you get a Free $3 book (not listed in the thread) If you spend $100, you can have a choice of five $3 books or 3 $5 books (or a mix of)

As always, my schedule is crazy, so please allow me 7-10 days to get stuff shipped unless you need something expedited, then let me know. I will do international shipping and we can work out cost on our own. First :takeit: gets it. Feel free to PM with questions and offers.

Remember....on my threads, you're helping out a poor grad student pay bills and for him to actually buy a few comics off the boards for himself. So buy liberally! First batch of comics coming shortly...