• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post up your wins from this months ComicLink auction!

161 posts in this topic

If I pick something up in the GA or the OA but do not pay for it until February do I uphold my New Years Resolution of no buying in January?

This is the first Clink auction in a couple of years that I didn't even look at. Taking a bit of a break from buying, so I didn't even want to give myself the chance to be tempted. Because I would have wanted to bid on something.

I ended up winning some nice books this time around but I'm curious what you guys won??
So post them like it says :sumo:

I ended up winning a couple more last night while I slept. Here is my batch:

Defenders10_zpsa440996d.jpg

Spiderman100_zpsa75d9c80.jpg

Spiderman17_zps2e2b2510.jpg

DoctorStrange1_zpsacb1be06.jpg

Spiderman50_zps0dd59a7d.jpg

Spiderman45_zps57f06b8d.jpg

Spiderman18_zps9a439aab.jpg

I have bids on a dozen books ending tomorrow but not a huge deal if I don't win them. Lately i've just put my best bid in and then let it ride until the end without watching. If I win, I win, if I lose, there's always next month...

I have bids on a dozen books ending tomorrow but not a huge deal if I don't win them. Lately i've just put my best bid in and then let it ride until the end without watching. If I win, I win, if I lose, there's always next month...

(thumbs u

That's the best way

Nothing too expensive. Just a few affordable Avengers :)

That's a nice score.

I noticed the ASM 121 9.4 went pretty high.

Thank you. Hopefully you can pick up that other book you're going for later in the week. :wishluck:

Just the one book this time.

RADBDB162014128_162847.jpg

White pager no less. Very nice!

That's the main reason why i bought this, that and the absence of Marvel chipping.

The Marvel Art Review collection had some great books, all with outstanding page and paper quality. Almost got the ASM #5 cgc 7.5 white as well, but I already broke the GPA record with this book and didn't feel like doing the same with the other book as well. :P