• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post up your wins from this months ComicLink auction!

161 posts in this topic

2mfnkvd.jpg

:banana:

Best ever comic.

I struck out on my last one. It was a very minor key but someone wanted it more than myself. I hope others had better luck.

I agree, this is the best single issue comic I have ever read. Good pick up

Yes, congrats. I could only score one book this time around.

Thanks....I am glad I got 'em, I missed the DD 67 and I did think about posting a request here on the boards asking folks not to bid on books I want.... hm

Probably wouldn't work...... :cry:

Did anyone else notice the prices for books graded by the other company? They all seemed to be at least 10 to 20%% less than the same CGC graded book. A Nova 1 CGC 9,4 was $142 while the other guy was a $121. X-Factor 5 CGC 9.8 was $95 while the other guy was $80. There wasn't a ton of comparisons to be made but they pretty much were all at least 10% higher.

I picked up up more junk last night than Sanford and Son!

"I'm coming to join you Elizabeth!"

RADA425420141226_131031.jpg

RADE0B6320141117_9325.jpg

RAD89F1720141028_14951.jpg

RAD0D14B2014121_163453.jpg

RAD7131C20141226_141422.jpg

RAD7FC5A20141231_92652.jpg

I got some of these cheaper than the submission fees...

:blush:

All in all some pretty sweet books!

won this nice little GA fox book!!...

16347495642_cdc20e6505_b.jpg

I absolutely love that book. The best Green Mask cover imo. Looks terrific for the technical grade.

thanks and that's why you my friend...have great taste when it comes to funny books!! (thumbs u

Those were great deals!

I gave outta gas by the time those rolled around...

Insanely Cheap!

:applause:

Thanks! I thought so too. I didn't even bother to look at anything until about 5 minutes remaining, threw up some bids on dirt-cheap (like, under $50) stuff & went back to watching tv until they were done to find out which, if any, I won. I was very happy with the 16.