• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Z Nation

27 posts in this topic

Anyone watch this?

Campy, splatter-fest! SyFy/Asylum series, and really, really good!

Absolutely doesn't take itself seriously, but has lots of genuine humour, some good stories, reasonable acting and a high-kill count!

Murphy (or whatever the hell he is now) is a highlight and Roberta Warren fills the hard-azz female heroine role beautifully.

It's a great way to spend a night in, with a 6-pack and snacks!

8/10 highly recommend, as long as you don't compare it to the Walking Dead.

They may share Zombies, but each show has a different vibe.

Try 3 episodes before you decide... (thumbs u

The usual sites have all of season 1 available.

yeah the show is fun to watch

Glad someone else enjoys it - I've mentioned it to a couple of people on here to the sound of crickets! lol

People I know have tuned in and really loved it - here's hoping season 2 comes around quickly!

The series has gotten progressively better if you have not watched it i would suggest not basing any decision on the first episode alone.

This is exactly what I did, watched the first episode and said "no thanks". Now that it's on Netflix and I can binge watch it, I'll give it another shot. (thumbs u

The series has gotten progressively better if you have not watched it i would suggest not basing any decision on the first episode alone.

This is exactly what I did, watched the first episode and said "no thanks". Now that it's on Netflix and I can binge watch it, I'll give it another shot. (thumbs u

Ditto. The acting in the first episode was very Asylum. I'll try it again and see if it hooks me.

I thought it was stupid at first and didn't want to watch it anymore but left it on in the background. After a few episodes I started to really enjoy it. You just have to go into it knowing its a bit silly and not dark and serious like the Walking Dead.

I watched the first episode and half of the second. It was ok. I actually dug the first episode in the sense that 2 characters died that I thought would likely be around for the long haul, so that was cool.

Im sure I'll get around to watching the show as I like zombies (although hate the running kind) and some here are saying it picks up

They address the runners vs. shamblers.

Plus you get to see Addy in her undies. :cloud9:

Hey - more Z-Nation fans!

Brilliant!

Here's to season 2.

I must be the only person to actually like Citizen Z - what do others think?

"I didn't tell him to get eaten by a BABY".
lol

Well the actor is now playing an angel....... :whistle: top line though, from a top show!

DJ Qualls? - he grows on you I reckon. Be interesting to see what the heck happens to him after the final scene of series #1.

I'm guessing not good.......

DJ Qualls? - he grows on you I reckon. Be interesting to see what the heck happens to him after the final scene of series #1.

he's toast -- not sure this series is coming back-- maybe they're all toast

SEASON 2 CONFIRMED!!

And season one picked up by Netflix - started 2 weeks ago......tune in to Netflix if you want to see this seriously bad its so good show!

http://dailydead.com/z-nation-heading-netflix/

Season 2 premiers in the fall.

Wahey!

he's toast -- not sure this series is coming back-- maybe they're all toast

SEASON 2 CONFIRMED!!

And season one picked up by Netflix - started 2 weeks ago......tune in to Netflix if you want to see this seriously bad its so good show!

http://dailydead.com/z-nation-heading-netflix/

Season 2 premiers in the fall.

Wahey!

ahh - now it makes sense.

also-- I had forgotten Qualls was on Lost. His best work imo was on Legit-- sad that Legit is cancelled for good and yet ZNation gets a second life on Netflix. Probably has more to do with Jim Jeffries salary demands but anyway... good that it will get some more life. I will have to find a way to watch that.