• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Disney Infinity character influenced my nephew to ask for...

12 posts in this topic

My 10 year old nephew sent me a text 2 weeks ago asking if I'd draw him Iron Fist as this was his new favorite character. I asked how he knew who Iron Fist was and he mentioned the Infinity game. Creating new fans. I tried to find some old Iron Fist readers at my LCS this week but no luck. I did buy an Avengers TPB dirt cheap which had Iron Fist in it for my nephew.

So, I drew up a simple Iron Fist drawing for him. Thanks for letting me share...

055_zpsfeeaa850.jpg

My 10 year old nephew sent me a text 2 weeks ago asking if I'd draw him Iron Fist as this was his new favorite character. I asked how he knew who Iron Fist was and he mentioned the Infinity game. Creating new fans. I tried to find some old Iron Fist readers at my LCS this week but no luck. I did buy an Avengers TPB dirt cheap which had Iron Fist in it for my nephew.

So, I drew up a simple Iron Fist drawing for him. Thanks for letting me share...

055_zpsfeeaa850.jpg

Wow, I really like your artwork. I used to be somewhat okay, but ruined my hands working with nail guns in the 90s.

055_zpsfeeaa850.jpg

Awesome artwork as always. Sure is great to know that kids are finding different avenues to discover comic characters.