• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Captain America

7 posts in this topic

Thanks guys for your input, I really appreciate it!! I just don't know if I want to keep it raw or submit it for encasement to protect it. You all have been so helpful with your input. I'm on the mark with my silver age grading but Golden is tough for me...I'm taking the pics down now. Thanks for everything!!

James

Nice pics and even better of a book. Sharp and easily 9.0 range but for that upper chip and looks like a little slither of a piece is out of lower right FC? I've seen books grade 9.0+ with bindery chips out of spine corners, but this doesn't appear to be a bindary chip. Nice full date stamp on the splash.

7.5-8.0 overall

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the input!! I really hope some of the upsides outweigh the downsides and I think Nuffsaid opinion on that would score it higher with all the upsides. I really don't know anyway in the end because I am not an expert on golden age stuff. I just don't know if I should submit it or keep it raw, that is my main prob because I like opening it up.