• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Vintage Mignola Hellboy Seed of Destruction page 1993 RARE

3 posts in this topic

Afternoon everyone,

I have a rock-solid (pardon the pun) Mignola Hellboy page available for sale from the super-desirable first and most classic Hellboy story - Seed of Destruction from 1993. If you are even a casual fan of this work, you know these pages are incredibly rare and never come for sale. This is the story that the first Hellboy film was based on and is generally considered to be the best era of Mignola's work on the title given his many stylistic changes.

If you have serious interest please contact me privately and directly at lago.32@sympatico.ca

No tire-kickers please.

Thanks.

If you don't offer a scan of the piece or a starting asking price, chances are you're going to get a few "tire-kickers".

Even if you don't have a scan, at least list the page number so fans can look it up. My 2c

And good luck with the sale. You're right, Seed of Destruction pages don't come up terribly often.