• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor #165 Raw and unrestored FN+ SOLD

8 posts in this topic

SOLD

Thor #165, First Full appearance of Adam Warlock. Complete and unrestored. Fresh interior with White pages. This copy is virtually identical to slabbed 7.0's that have been routinely selling on eBay for around $250. But, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, call it FN+ 6.5, and offer it for $165. shipped (in the US only).

I know for a fact this copy has never been pressed, and would definitely benefit from one.

PM'd offers are welcome, but the first unconditional "I'll Take It" trumps any ongoing negotiations. Payment by Paypal only, and within 24 hours of sale, please.

thor165a_zps27hszy93.jpg

thor165b_zpsoroc7jrg.jpg

I can't believe how much this book has exploded in price. It's amazing.

As far as I can tell, it's only because Adam Warlock's cocoon briefly appears in the background in the Collector's lair in Guardians of the Galaxy, and this had led to speculation of a future film devoted to the character.

I can't believe how much this book has exploded in price. It's amazing.

As far as I can tell, it's only because Adam Warlock's cocoon briefly appears in the background in the Collector's lair in Guardians of the Galaxy, and this had led to speculation of a future film devoted to the character.

Since you already sold it, with all the due respect (as I said a million time) this two-part story is pretty much neglectable in the economy of Warlock's life as a character, and mostly for the completist: he basically clashes with Thor because he has decided Sif could be his perfect mate, and not much more. :)

OK, we know collectors go for the covers, that’s it… :D