• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HIGH GRADE PCH, including some ATLAS 4 SALE

48 posts in this topic

Howdy everybody,

I'll be posting some solid PCH, including some Atlas for sale over the next couple days

The usual, no Probies, & no HOSer's

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all

....and as usual, my amazing photography skills are going to be revealed during this sales thread ;)

Astonishing 17 CGC 7.0 OW/W Awesome werewolf cover! $375 (only a single 8.0 and a single 7.5 grade higher) ON HOLD

*Also, I just might pull this listing and keep the book if I come to my senses because I love this cover so much.....

IMG_2719_zps41b71b67_1_1.jpg

IMG_2720_zpseb0c941c_1_1.jpg

I'll take the Uncanny Tales.

Congrats buttock you're the ^^

I must admit though, someone had PM'd me and said they would take it before you, but I did state in my rules at the beginning of the thread that :takeit: on the thread trumps all......

I wish there was a way I could somehow make everyone happy here

I must admit though, someone had PM'd me and said they would take it before you, but I did state in my rules at the beginning of the thread that :takeit: on the thread trumps all......

You can't!

You can't!

I know, but it still doesn't make me feel any better about it :sorry:

I'm going to step outside for some fresh air, regroup, and then I'll post some more books in a little bit.......

You can't!

Sure he can. I volunteer to be first.