• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Todd McFarlane Signings 2015*

25 posts in this topic

Hey guys, at Todd McFarlane's request we only do Sig Series at his office in a private signing. It has been this was for the past few years.

If Todd does a public signing at a Convention, it will not be a CGC Sig Series Event.

There is a possibility that there will be two signings this year and NY COMICS and Anastasias Collectibles are the Facilitators for that. You can contact them or myself with questions.

Thanks

-Michael

mbalent@cgccomics.com

877.662.6642 x 198

[font:Book Antiqua]Since CGC know when and where this 2 opportunities will occur,

I will like for them to open this opportunity window to ALL the Facilitators and Witness...

[/font]

Problem is we are lucky enough that Todd even does these two. He limits it and those who show up at his own place in Arizona to CGC and a Facilitator with the books. We are left at Todd's discretion.

[font:Book Antiqua]Since CGC know when and where this 2 opportunities will occur,

I will like for them to open this opportunity window to ALL the Facilitators and Witness...

[/font]

Problem is we are lucky enough that Todd even does these two. He limits it and those who show up at his own place in Arizona to CGC and a Facilitator with the books. We are left at Todd's discretion.

[font:Book Antiqua]The problem is not how many windows Todd open for signatures,

My questions is why the window is not open to all the Facilators?

[/font]

Also, there are twice as many facilitators doing McFarlane than there used to be. Viva la difference.

[font:Book Antiqua]

2?

How many Facilators are left out ?

or are they not allow to participate of the McFarlane opportunity?

[/font]

Also, there are twice as many facilitators doing McFarlane than there used to be. Viva la difference.

[font:Book Antiqua]

2?

How many Facilators are left out ?

or are they not allow to participate of the McFarlane opportunity?

[/font]

They can participate all they want. They just have to go through one of the other two. Also, it is not a fairness contest, it is a business.

But it is TMc who puts the restrictions on. Plus TMc has not had an open signing since 2008 or 2009. It is just two different outfits that are running the signing.

[font:Book Antiqua]This is not 2008 or 2009 but 1015,

CGC Open the Window to all the Facilators....[/font]

:sumo:

But it is TMc who puts the restrictions on. Plus TMc has not had an open signing since 2008 or 2009. It is just two different outfits that are running the signing.

I don't think you are paying attention. TMc doesn't want a free for all. He doesn't want to deal with dozens of people. He wants what he wants, and he gets it because the alternative is no SS. CGC has a long history of doing what the creators want. It is just good business.

I don't think you are paying attention. TMc doesn't want a free for all. He doesn't want to deal with dozens of people. He wants what he wants, and he gets it because the alternative is no SS. CGC has a long history of doing what the creators want. It is just good business.

[font:Book Antiqua]I don't think YOU are paying attention

I am not talking about

"John (fat, living in the basement) Doe"

I am talking about long standing, good reputations,

CGC board members well know,

with a long and standing careers as witness

that deserve the same opportunity to do business.[/font]

I am not talking about

:troll::makepoint:

McFarlane asked and CGC decided to listen so SS could get done every year. As far as I know CGC did not pick what Facilitators that are allowed to handle his signings. Also I have done business with both facilitators and they are some of the best in the business for sure :)

I am not talking about

Can you please pay attention to what Sean is saying? It's not CGC's decision, it's Todds.