• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McFarlane Sketch and Sig?

14 posts in this topic

It's one of those things that if you don't have photos of him drawing it, then its hard to verify it was actually done by him and not something he simply signed beside. Guess just to many people are worried about that kind of thing. If it was Spider-Man or something else maybe it would be easier to say it was him but this being random Zombie number 36 then its an unknown that $200.00 may not be the smartest decision on.

Based on the sketches of his I've seen and owned in the past, I have no reason to believe that this one is fake. Seems legitimate to me. My 2c

Used to be my book..... I just couldn't keep the green label :cry:

Yes it's legit :sumo:

The reason I put a question on its legitimacy wasn't to say it was or wasn't but to point out a reason of why no one looked to bid. Personally a green label, if I wasn't there and it didn't have personal significance then I'm not down to keep it.