• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED A true mixed thread - Silver, Bronze, Modern and Toys

7 posts in this topic

I'll be adding more to this as I dig out more stuff but for now we're going to start with this.

1. Usually I put standard :rulez: apply here, but I'm not sure what those are so here's the deal. :takeit: in the thread trumps all, even PM negotiations that have been ongoing or completed. Whoever posts :takeit: first gets it. (Unless the buyer prefers to stay anonymous, then my posting of ^^ closes that book or item.)

2. No Probies or HOSers.

3. Shipping will be 10.00 for a double boxed medium flat rate USPS box on comics. If you buy several we'll work something out. I don't make money on shipping. Oh, and I usually go to the post office at least 3 times a week so it will get shipped quickly.

3a. Shipping on toys will be FREE. Ok, nothing is really free, I'm adding it to the price but you're still getting a good discount on the shipping because I usually wind up eating a couple of dollars worth.

4. Scans or pics will be loaded and I will list major defects I am aware of.

5. Payment by Paypal.

6. I'm sure you'll let me know if I missed anything.