• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

40 posts in this topic

CGC%20FORUMS___AMAZING%20SPIDER-MAN%20COMICS%20LOGO%20BAR___1_zpsjofbg2ui.png

THE AMAZING SPIDER-THREAD (COPPER AGE / MODERN AGE EDITION) IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

It's an Amazing Spider-Thread!

Spider-Man. Black Cat. J. Scott Campbell. Todd McFarlane. Now, who did I leave out? Oh, yeah. Cryptozoic Man!

And there'll be a few more non-Spidey surprises coming your way, too. So stay tuned. All books are raw, and scans of most of 'em are posted below.

Spider-Rules:

No HoS, no Probies

First Come, First Served with the first "I'll Take It" getting the Win.

Best Offers welcome via PM, but don't guarantee Win without "I'll Take It".

PayPal payment only, receipt within 48 hours of sale.

Shipping costs to USA are: #1-5 comics $6.00; #5 or more $8.00.

International Spider-buyers should PM me for an exact S&H quote.

I'll review final totals and fees with Spider-Winners via PM. Questions, those generous Best Offers, and more can be PM-ed my way anytime, too.

Thanks for swingin' by --

SFHeroBoyGreg

01/31/15

My Kudos Thread

The Spider-Thread begins with a few Spidey books that are pretty straight-forward, so in lieu of posting, scans of the following books are available by PM request:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #602 9.2 NM- $05

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #603 9.6 NM+ $03

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #604 9.6 NM+ $04

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #609 9.6 NM+ $03

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #610 9.6 NM+ $04

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #01 (2nd Print Variant) 9.4 NM $03

PRICE DROPS:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #602 #603 #604 SET $10

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #607 Campbell art feat. Black Cat 9.4 NM $69

AMAZING%20SPIDER-MAN%20607%20CAMPBELL%20BLACK%20CAT_FC%20SCAN_CGC__1._zps8lbdku5m.png

AMAZING%20SPIDER-MAN%20607%20CAMPBELL%20BLACK%20CAT_BC%20SCAN_CGC__1._zpsoo6wbidf.png

Please note that white vertical line on BC at bottom/right is not a tear or color break.

Update: Monday 09 Feb 2015

WOW! Photobucket.com pulled my large front cover scan of ASM #607! Never would have expected that in a million years.

Wonder if they'll go for an encore..? Once again, ASM #607:

AMAZING%20SPIDER-MAN%20607%20CAMPBELL%20BLACK%20CAT_FC%20SCAN_CGC__2%20small_zpsycnojzq6.png

]ASM%20BRAND%20NEW%20DAY__CGC%20THREAD%20BANNER_1b_zpsixtb7ohf.png

PRICE DROP: $55 SHIPPED!

SOLD!

Hi -

I am very sorry for the delay in getting back to this Spider-Thread, which I began a week ago or so on Saturday the 31st.

Not long after taking a break from posting (thanks to my computer having some issues with its memory) last Saturday morning, I was in a car accident. I'm just back on the Boards tonight (Sunday, Feb 8th), and things will get rolling along again tonight.

I really, really appreciate everyone's patience and understanding; I wouldn't abandon the Boards for any reason, but this one was completely out of my hands.

PM returns and new posts coming ASAP. Thanks again.

SFHeroBoyGreg

02/08/15