• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Meet and greet BBQ - Hamilton Ontario

88 posts in this topic

Hello board members!

I'm going to post this here, hopefully it's ok here.

I'm going to be hosting a BBQ at my house on Sunday, May 31st open to all CGC board members and their families. I thought it would be a nice opportunity to meet other members and comic/statue/OA enthusiasts.

Eric(iceman399) will be co hosting and would like me to mention there will be room for dealer booths available... :facepalm: He also would like me to express HIS opinion that you all need to get out of your parents basements, and please shower first.

Food and beverages will be provided, conversation cards will be available for $5 each.

I'm in Hamilton, Ontario in the downtown area. Pretty easy to get here.

If you're interested in coming, you can post in the thread or PM me for any information and what you like to eat and which date works for you. Whichever one is more accommodating to more people is the one we'll go with. :-)

Hope to see a bunch of you here!

Roy,

Actually the main reason I'm starting this thread so early is so I can find a date that works for everyone. It was either the 16th or the 31st which I meant to put in the original post and I'll edit it now. Whichever one works for the most people is the one we'll go with.

Magneto, hope to see you here!

Bravo, you have more guts than I do. I wouldn't want any of you scumbags in my house, let alone raiding my bar and blocking my toilets... :grin:

I have a big hole dug out in the back alley so as to prevent any toilet blockage.

Bravo, you have more guts than I do. I wouldn't want any of you scumbags in my house, let alone raiding my bar and blocking my toilets... :grin:

I have a big hole dug out in the back alley so as to prevent any toilet blockage.

He currently is making his own alcohol using the toilets...hence why a hole was required.

You had me at "back alley" buddy!!!!

Do we at least get a log or plank to sit on & hang our over?

No, Roy, I am not squatting!

:sumo:

-slym

Do we at least get a log or plank to sit on & hang our over?

No, Roy, I am not squatting!

:sumo:

-slym

I have a nice pile of 90's drek to balance against and wipe with... Reuse, reduce, recycle!

Do we get to pick which rub we can use on which board member...?

I prefer a nice brown sugar rub.

No skinny dudes, either...they're way too stringy.

Absolutely. I like a nice teriyaki glaze myself

Do we get to pick which rub we can use on which board member...?

I prefer a nice brown sugar rub.

No skinny dudes, either...they're way too stringy.

.....I have no words....