• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Meet and greet BBQ - Hamilton Ontario

88 posts in this topic

It's not a party till someone brings a beaver on a leash

beaver_on_a_leash_fear_it_by_silverhorseshoos-d5a6a5s.jpg

I would bring two. I don't think one will feed all of us.

I wonder how many beavers we could eat

There is no limit to the number of beavers I could eat. I just need some time to rest my jaw and grab a drink, then i'm back in the game. All that hair is the biggest problem. The tail? No. Everybody loves a piece of tail right?

Not a fan of the teeth though... but who is?!? (shrug)

Alright, so there is no disappointment or hurt feelings, this is a disclaimer that I will NOT be providing Beavers to be eaten, stuffed or enjoyed for their piece of tail!

Party pooper.

It's not a party till someone brings a beaver on a leash

beaver_on_a_leash_fear_it_by_silverhorseshoos-d5a6a5s.jpg

I would bring two. I don't think one will feed all of us.

I wonder how many beavers we could eat

There is no limit to the number of beavers I could eat. I just need some time to rest my jaw and grab a drink, then i'm back in the game. All that hair is the biggest problem. The tail? No. Everybody loves a piece of tail right?

Not a fan of the teeth though... but who is?!? (shrug)

Alright, so there is no disappointment or hurt feelings, this is a disclaimer that I will NOT be providing Beavers to be eaten, stuffed or enjoyed for their piece of tail!

Party pooper.

BYOB (bring your own beavers)

Yup, this thread of depravity is back. Just want to let everyone know that the meet and greet bbq has been scheduled for Sunday May 31.

Everyone is welcome and feel free to bring your families. Food and non alcoholic beverages will be provided...you booze hounds(Gunnz) bring your own.

Hope to see as many people as possible.

Yup, this thread of depravity is back. Just want to let everyone know that the meet and greet bbq has been scheduled for Sunday May 31.

Everyone is welcome and feel free to bring your families. Food and non alcoholic beverages will be provided...you booze hounds(Gunnz) bring your own.

Hope to see as many people as possible.

I don't drink, thank you very much.

I'm high on life my friend.

Also some shrooms I found in my backyard. I'm an outdoorsy guy.

I'm working on the 31st, but ill switch it, or quit my damn job if I have to.

Also, just to clarify, are you providing the beavers, or are we expected to bring our own. I can get groundhog at best....