• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

George R R Martin - Nacogdoches

7 posts in this topic

Hola

My brothers B-day is on the 28th. I might not be able to attend this signing event. Any boardies live in Nacogdoches who can get a couple of items signed for me?

Thanks

Hola

My brothers B-day is on the August 15th. It'll definitely help your cause if you post a link or other information about the event in question. Otherwise, most people won't know what you're talking about. Just some friendly advice. :)

Thanks.....

Its a signing at the

http://www.nacogdochesfilmfestival.org/schedule

on Saturday the 28th of Feb.You must purchase tickets to get something signed. One item per ticket. Tickets are $20. I have already bought two I dont know if their transferable or not. But I could pay for someone to buy two more and for their time. Does not need to be CGC SS witnessed just signed. With it being a five hour oen way trip I would miss his Birthday and thats not going to happen. Family first. Thanks to anyone in the area who might be able to help.

You may want to call ahead (if you haven't already) to see what kind of restrictions will be placed on the signing. A cursory look at the website seems to indicate that Martin will be signing HIS BOOK for $20/person. Some signings like this are very loose and the person is more than happy to sign anything you put in front of them. Others are very strict and limited only to the book that's being promoted. The restrictions can be put in place by either the handlers or the store.

I've been in both scenarios and just want to help to avoid a potential headache.