• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob Liefeld Convention pricing/interactions

27 posts in this topic

As for prices for Rob:

New Mutants 98 and 87 are $30

New Mutants, X-Force, or a book featuring Deadpool are $20

Anything else is $10.

Tack on $20 if it is for CGC.

Commissions your looking at simple remarkings and quarter of the book sketches for $100-$150, Busts around the $200-$300, and anything else is dependent on him and what he wants to price it at. Have one commission request for him that cost a little over $700 just for a blank...

I thought Rob doesn't do remarks.

He does, just not on 98 or 87... although I guess money talks...

As for prices for Rob:

New Mutants 98 and 87 are $30

New Mutants, X-Force, or a book featuring Deadpool are $20

Anything else is $10.

Tack on $20 if it is for CGC.

Commissions your looking at simple remarkings and quarter of the book sketches for $100-$150, Busts around the $200-$300, and anything else is dependent on him and what he wants to price it at. Have one commission request for him that cost a little over $700 just for a blank...

I thought Rob doesn't do remarks.

He does, just not on 98 or 87... although I guess money talks...

Apparently not...I tried! ;)

Hey everyone!

Seriously thank you tons for all chiming in on this topic, I appreciate it! Hopefully this topic will still be around after the convention and will keep you guys in the loop of how things go.

I have decided to only have x1 signed, debating whether to CG and SS or just SS. which ones do you guys think? top or bottom?

all the best.

<a  href=nm982-page-001_zps0f8d3a03.jpg' alt='nm9

nm981-page-001_zpsf826b43e.jpg