• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Myrtle Beach Comic Con March 28,29

22 posts in this topic

I was initially told that tables would be $80. When I called and finally got to talk to somebody, I was told they are $150. Would have liked to do this show, Xcon was o.k. but horribly run for dealers. Myrtle Beach should be a big draw, especially if you don't push it as a Cosplay show.

I haven't heard theres only 4 dealers so i can neither confirm nor deny but i know they added bob layton and Jim Steranko to the guest list recently. I'm local so ill be there checking it out plus its the beach around spring break always something to do if it turns out to be a bust.

unfortunately i fear this isn't going to be the con i was hoping for, i knew it would be nothing like heroes but was hoping for something better

Then you should have come to SC Comicon last weekend as it WAS the show that you were hoping for!

I heard it was great. I'm really pissed off that our car had a meltdown right before these shows. I would have set up at both. :censored:

unfortunately i fear this isn't going to be the con i was hoping for, i knew it would be nothing like heroes but was hoping for something better

Then you should have come to SC Comicon last weekend as it WAS the show that you were hoping for!

I heard it was great. I'm really pissed off that our car had a meltdown right before these shows. I would have set up at both. :censored:

You should make it up to one of our Charlotte Comicons sometime

Just "liked" you on Facebook

This is a reminder that Steranko will be appearing at the Myrtle Beach Comic Con this Sunday. So this is your chance to get all you Steranko books signed to be CGC graded. There will be a CGC witness present at the show. This is a great opportunity.

You should make it up to one of our Charlotte Comicons sometime

Just "liked" you on Facebook

I saw that, thanks. :)

Yeah, I'm pondering an SUV just for the fact that I'm going to need it if I'm setting up at shows within driving distance.

This is a reminder that Steranko will be appearing at the Myrtle Beach Comic Con this Sunday. So this is your chance to get all you Steranko books signed to be CGC graded. There will be a CGC witness present at the show. This is a great opportunity.

When I saw that news I was doubly-pissed. I would have loved to meet him. I'm sure there will be other times, though.