• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why don't you participate in the read 1000 comics in a year thread?

64 posts in this topic

That's kind of a personal question isn't it? I don't even know you. You should at least take me out to dinner and attempt to take advantage of me before asking things like that. :sumo:

Unca? Unca?

:sorry:

I'm lucky if I can read a few comics per week. I've tried participating in previous threads just for fun and to have a record of what I read, but making a log turned into work and I bailed.

I can see that. Just a pain. Why bother?

I've tried participating in previous threads just for fun and to have a record of what I read, but making a log turned into work and I bailed.
That's my hang up. While I'm pretty sure I read 1000 comics within any given year, having to track and record each book would suck out much of the enjoyment I get from reading them.

I guess I'm curious what an average amount is to read a month or year. I read around 120 in January and for me that's a lot. I probably usually average about 400- 600 a year maybe less. I've been working a little less so I've had more free time.

I don't know if I can make 1000 unless it's stories from the past 15 to 20 years. I commute 110 miles a day and hit the gym about 5 days a week so I find myself so tired anymore I can't even keep my eyes open to watch a movie or read for very long.

I don't know if I can make 1000 unless it's stories from the past 15 to 20 years. I commute 110 miles a day and hit the gym about 5 days a week so I find myself so tired anymore I can't even keep my eyes open to watch a movie or read for very long.

I use to go to the gym but said :censored: it and started doing everything at home with my own body weight and dumb bells.

I use to go to the gym but said :censored: it and started doing everything at home with my own body weight and dumb bells.

I could probably do biceps at home and that's about it.