• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planetary - Ellis, Cassady

112 posts in this topic

I know you have the omnibus but you might also invest in the two oversized volumes. #2 is pretty easy to get. #1 is harder but doable. Art is bigger and more enjoyable imo.

I didn't know omnibus had anything other than 1-27 so that is kind of cool too.

I know you have the omnibus but you might also invest in the two oversized volumes. #2 is pretty easy to get. #1 is harder but doable. Art is bigger and more enjoyable imo.

I didn't know omnibus had anything other than 1-27 so that is kind of cool too.

The Omni is awesome. I don't buy many, but I bought this one. It really was just a perfect collaboration (other than the delays). Ellis in top form and Cassidy's sublime artwork. He's so clean and smooth.

You find out the "connection" that Elijah and Jenny share.

It's like the TV series The Wire.

I had never watched it, then binge watched it over a short period of time.

All my friends were freaking out, and saying how jealous they were that I was watching it for the first time, and could watch the whole series in a row.

I recommend The Wire to anyone who hasn't watched it.

You have to give it till about the middle of season 1, and then you will be hooked.

First couple of episodes are kinda slow, but give it time.

It's like the TV series The Wire.

I had never watched it, then binge watched it over a short period of time.

All my friends were freaking out, and saying how jealous they were that I was watching it for the first time, and could watch the whole series in a row.

I recommend The Wire to anyone who hasn't watched it.

You have to give it till about the middle of season 1, and then you will be hooked.

First couple of episodes are kinda slow, but give it time.

My all time favorite show. I don't say that much, as it's almost become the cliché series to pick when asked, but my god is it amazing.