• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yellowing of Pacific Coast Pedigrees?

45 posts in this topic

Don't you think that clip in your sig is a little over the top? Probably not appropriate for the board. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I was feeling sadistic this morning. My apologies. Image removed. Nice pic Red. I'm done toying with what's his name. Sorry Ze-man, I should know better.

Don't you think that clip in your sig is a little over the top? Probably not appropriate for the board. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I was feeling sadistic this morning. My apologies. Image removed. Nice pic Red. I'm done toying with what's his name. Sorry Ze-man, I should know better.

Does this mean you are leaving the boards. C'mon you little snot-nosed punk, run away.

Does this mean you are leaving the boards. C'mon you little snot-nosed punk, run away.

Somebody gag this clown. Please!

Somebody gag this clown. Please!

Ooooh, that was lame. You should edit your post and try again. I'll wait to see what you come up with. Use some enthusiasm next time.