• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me choose a Schomburg Cap Cover

33 posts in this topic

There are just sooo many great Schomburg covers I couldn't choose a favorite. As was said before you cannot really go wrong with any! Captain America is my favorite character and my dream would be to collect the entire original run but that will take a long time with my current budget :tonofbricks:

I am starting at the back (70/60's first) and working down. Some of the later issues are proving to be difficult to find...in any grade! The "scarce" issue #74 for instance has almost 4x more issues graded on the census than #68! The hunt to find that issue you're looking for is almost just as fun as owning it I'd say!

I would really love to own Avengers #4 as well but it can wait in my book because it is a lot more common than the GA caps...but don't wait too long as it will cost you more to buy it later.

In late to the party but 32 and 38 have always been favorites of mine and they have not been listed yet. And of course, who wouldn't love All Select #4? :cloud9:

as4_front_cgc_zps603b9df0.jpg

ca32_zpsc17c9de3.jpg

ca38_zps3f9c23eb.jpg

I think someone else said it best, "There is no such thing as a bad GA Captain America cover."