• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fastest Member to 1000 Posts?

71 posts in this topic

I aim for a longer term goal. The SLOWEST board member to reach 1000 posts.

At my current rate of production, I will reach 1000 posts in approximately 17 years. This is much too quick as I am sure that there are younger, hardier more resolute lurkers than I.

I’ve outlined the following strategies for myself and will repeat them to myself each morning and before tucking myself in for bed:

- Never respond to a question, especially if I know something that might invite MORE questions!

- Never read a thread that contains a title that I find even remotely interesting

- Post something really foul every so often in hopes of getting my account suspended.

- Learn Mandarin and post, when necessary in that language.

Pete

Back in the days of yore Murph was the Number 1 poster on these boards. That would be in mid 2002,

And then there are people like you that could contribute more actually useful information on a regular basis then most of us but are to busy. frown.gif

Back in the days of yore Murph was the Number 1 poster on these boards. That would be in mid 2002,

And then there are people like you that could contribute more actually useful information on a regular basis then most of us but are to busy. frown.gif

Ask and you shall receive! what do you want to know? smile.gifflowerred.gif

sumo.gif

...Why did Bruce Wayne and Grayson sleep in the same bedroom when there were so many rooms in that mansion?

Nothing specific. I just miss you're participation in some of the discussions. You bring a kind of level headed optimism to the boards that seems to be in short supply around here lately.

...Why did Bruce Wayne and Grayson sleep in the same bedroom when there were so many rooms in that mansion?

Why would you guano know? confused-smiley-013.gif

...Err,...no reason,....why?.... confused-smiley-013.gif

fearofcommitment.jpg

Oops. my bad spelling! sorry.gif

BTW....a minor digression.....just finished rereading one of my favorite occult-themed short novels....Our Lady of Darkness by Fritz Leiber. Check it out if you are into the mystic/horror genre.