• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fastest Member to 1000 Posts?

71 posts in this topic

I would have easily taken the title the first time around, but I had to move and quit collecting for awhile, but taking care of my three girls is priority #1. That being said, I should roll to 1000 quickly this time, because it looks like Arch was unable to fix the problem that did not allow my old password to work. sorry.gif

Who was the fastest member to reach the 1000 post mark?

I think I'm on pretty good pace. 700+ in under two months. (I'm not so sure that's a good thing confused-smiley-013.gif)

I hit 3,000 posts in three months and 17 days after registering.

Here was my 3,000th post.

It probably took me just over a month to get to 1,000. screwy.gif

I would have easily taken the title the first time around, but I had to move and quit collecting for awhile, but taking care of my three girls is priority #1. That being said, I should roll to 1000 quickly this time, because it looks like Arch was unable to fix the problem that did not allow my old password to work. sorry.gif

I think your record was "First to Start 1000 New Threads".

Surely you did it in a matter of a week or so. poke2.gif

I remember Murph0 was rolling with the posts when he first got here. I'd bet it was him...

Jim

Murph0 had 42 posts in his first two and a half months. Then, starting in September or October of 2002, he erupted. 27_laughing.gif

I remember Murph0 was rolling with the posts when he first got here. I'd bet it was him...

Jim

Murph0 had 42 posts in his first two and a half months. Then, starting in September or October of 2002, he erupted. 27_laughing.gif

Back in the days of yore Murph was the Number 1 poster on these boards. That would be in mid 2002,