• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM New Mutants 98

7 posts in this topic

The scan of your front cover looks like it has been cropped at the top left edge, so we can't see all of it. The black areas on the right side of the front cover are missing color, but that may be production related? The copy of NM 98 that I posted does not have that problem as much, though my issue has other problems.

Looks like there is a color breaking crease on front cover lower right corner and a slight spine tick at top staple. On the back, corners are soft with some color breaks.

I am fairly new here, but I am more in the 9.2 realm on this one. Still a great book that I would be happy to have myself!

It looked like 9.8. Sent it to CGC and came back at 9.2 due to long straight thinnest scratch that broke the color.

That sounds like the same problem mine has. You can see it here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=50&Number=8339440 Is that the same problem yours had? I think if I sell it, I will just sell it raw.