• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Fan Days -- October 16-18, 2015

86 posts in this topic

I like the addition of Mackie on this one. Hoping they find some way to reach for Texeira so I can go for some double signed Ghost Rider 90's books. Haven't tried for a few of those for some time. Still this should have been the show that should have at least moved me a little in the warm and fuzzies for comics but hasn't done much outside of the every now and then check on Facebook.

I like the addition of Mackie on this one. Hoping they find some way to reach for Texeira so I can go for some double signed Ghost Rider 90's books. Haven't tried for a few of those for some time. Still this should have been the show that should have at least moved me a little in the warm and fuzzies for comics but hasn't done much outside of the every now and then check on Facebook.

Texeira is gonna be at Baltimore.

Texeira is gonna be at Baltimore.

So... looks like anyone needing help gaining signatures from both can always contact this guy..... :banana:

Yes, I'll be there. Having to go from NYCC to this one though if multi signature books are your thing let me know ahead of time as I have one hell of an opportunity to get things signed from multiple shows.

Awesome creator announcement coming later today. First time in DCC.

Get your X Men ready!

Too bad you're shake shake shaking it off.

Edit: Just saw it on Facebook, it is Claremont. An excellent get for them! :applause::headbang:

In other news, as (at least I) anticipated, Jenna Coleman has cancelled again. :cry:

Is it confirmed that Kerry Gammill is going to 100% be there?

He does just about all their shows, so I'd be pretty confident.

Messaged him on FB and yes he'll be there.. Thanks!

(thumbs u You doing a commission or getting some SS done?