• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st appearance of Spider Gwen as preview

28 posts in this topic

The conclusion of this thread should be similar to the end of this discussion...

Isn't nebula Thanos daughter or something?

Which would mean IM 55 is also Nebulas 1st app, she's inside Thanos nut sack. In sperm form, go get 'em.

The conclusion of this thread should be similar to the end of this discussion...

Which would mean IM 55 is also Nebulas 1st app, she's inside Thanos nut sack. In sperm form, go get 'em.

+

No slippers=no first appearance.

=

C0347FD6-101A-473D-A825-3F21CF2787B6_zpsbauxqg7p.jpg

But really, there's got to be some depiction of the Big Bang somewhere in Marvel's history. That would be the first appearance of any character that hadn't already been depicted, since all matter comes from that source.

:roflmao:

:shy: Still not my favourite from that thread...

SUPERMAN BATMAN MOVIE 2015

better stock up on their first appearances.

Yes but.. which comment appeared first??

And your preview of these threads, are they official previews or reprints?

I can sell you a print of the screen shot. This will be a one off 1/1 item and the original screen shot will be deleted. PM for price.

I can sell you a print of the screen shot. This will be a one off 1/1 item and the original screen shot will be deleted. PM for price.

i dunno why this reminded me of this blonde joke:

How can you tell if a blonde's been using the computer?

There's white-out on the screen.

You can snail mail a print of the screen shot and I will sign it. You will have to arrange a witness though, and I will not accept an email.

You can snail mail a print of the screen shot and I will sign it. You will have to arrange a witness though, and I will not accept an email.

(worship)

Do you do commission comments?

(worship)

Do you do commission comments?

I only grade thread responses with signatures

Better get that sig line using gold and silver permanent metallic markers then glo in the dark over that so when your pretty slab is on the wall and you turn out the lights - there it is in all its glory staring at you. Haunting the dreams of many. lol