• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Katee Sackhoff to play Ms. Marvel?

222 posts in this topic

Katheryn Winnick is a stunningly gorgeous woman - I image-searched her, and it's surprising how different she looks from her Vikings "no-makeup" look when she is done up "to the nines," yet she is absolutely beautiful in either direction.

I, for one, look forward to seeing her in a CBM soon, in some form or another.

:)

-slym

Although I like both actresses, Katheryn Winnick would be the clear winner with one roundhouse kick and a rapid chop to the head.

Oh. Finger wrestling? That's different. This could be tough.

Although I like both actresses, Katheryn Winnick would be the clear winner with one roundhouse kick and a rapid chop to the head.

I dunno. Starbuck is tough. She can handle a good asskicking. I think the only way to truly settle it would be a mud wrestling match.

I dunno. Starbuck is tough. She can handle a good asskicking. I think the only way to truly settle it would be a mud wrestling match.

:cloud9:

^^

I like this idea, we need to make it happen.