• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biggest art day of my life! McFarlane Spider-Man!

25 posts in this topic

Well folks, this is the first time I've ever made a thread like this on these boards. But, this is arguably the biggest art day I've ever had. This piece has been in a private collection for over 20 years, and this is the first time scans of it have been on line. A full page splash of Mcfarlane's Spidey with the crazy webbings and all!

TODD MCFARLANE - SPIDER-MAN 6 PG. 22

:cloud9:

Thanks all!

Mike

Well folks, this is the first time I've ever made a thread like this on these boards. But, this is arguably the biggest art day I've ever had. This piece has been in a private collection for over 20 years, and this is the first time scans of it have been on line. A full page splash of Mcfarlane's Spidey with the crazy webbings and all!

Thanks all!

Mike

HELLUVA nice page. I don't know what I was expecting the page to look like, but it wasn't THAT. :o

I'd love to know the backstory how this page in a 20 year collection got "found" and you got in contact with the owner. hm

Thanks all!

Mike

HELLUVA nice page. I don't know what I was expecting the page to look like, but it wasn't THAT. :o

I'd love to know the backstory how this page in a 20 year collection got "found" and you got in contact with the owner. hm

Honestly, I wish I could tell you it was like an episode of Toy Hunter. But there's no grandoise story. Just a local collector finally willing to trim down. And me (thankfully) having sold some pieces recently to have immediate disposable income.

Thanks all!

Mike

Honestly, I wish I could tell you it was like an episode of Toy Hunter. But there's no grandoise story. Just a local collector finally willing to trim down. And me (thankfully) having sold some pieces recently to have immediate disposable income.

McFarlane's writing was better :baiting:

:jokealert: